Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Re-purposing the Blog

When I initially created this blog two years ago, the goal was to make it almost a journal where I used music to segway into my real life. I never did any posts like that, and there a couple reasons for it. First, it can be whiny as Hell, and I'm just not that person anymore. And probably even more than that, it turns out that writing blog posts like that was too fucking hard anyway. On top of that, when I just try to approach an endeavor like this without some kind of schedule, it simply falls by the wayside.

From here on I'm going to re-purpose this blog. I'm going to make a post about music once every two days (or at least I'll try to). Sometimes, it'll be a post about a song or record I can't live without. Sometimes it'll be a review of an album, or my general thoughts on an artist or genre. I might even start putting my notorious monthly playlists up here. One way or the other, I'm going to start using this regularly, and to simply talk about music rather than try to tailor some custom theme to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment